The role of the Senior Appointments Committee is to recommend to the Council the appointment of the Chief Executive and where appropriate the dismissal of the Chief Executive in accordance with the Staff Employment Procedure Rules.
The Senior Appointments Committee will also make appointments or dismissals as appropriate of the following roles:
· Executive Director – Finance
· Director of Legal and Democratic
· Director of Children’s Services
· Director of Transformation
· Executive Director – Adults, Communities and Wellbeing
· Executive Director – Place Economy and Environment
· Executive Director – Corporate Services
· Assistant Chief Executive
· Director of Public Health
The Committee will undertake associated activities including the interview and dismissal processes generally for the roles outlined.
Support officer: Democratic Services.