Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Terry Gilford
This register of interests was published on Monday 19th July 2021, 5.08 pm.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Terry Gilford a Member of West Northamptonshire Council, give notice that I have the following financial interests 123456789
1. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain.
Name of employer/business:
AW Precision Ltd, Cotsford Lane, Rugby, Warwickshire
2. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the Council) made or provided within the relevant period in respect of any expenses incurred by you in carrying out duties as a Member, or towards your election expenses. This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
3. Any contract which is made between you (or a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest) and the Council: (a) (a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged.
Description of Contract:
4. Any beneficial interest in land which is within the area of the Council:
Address/Description of Land
Nature of Interest in Land
5. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the area of the Council for a month or longer
Description of Licence
6. Any tenancy where (to your knowledge): (a) ) the landlord is the Council; and (b) the tenant is a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest.
Address/Description of Property
Nature of Interest in Property
89 Timken Way, Daventry, NN11 9UE
7. Any beneficial interest in securities of a body where: (a) ) that body (to your knowledge) has a place of business or land in the area of the Council; and (b) either - (i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or (ii) where the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which you have a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
Name of Company
8. Any body of which you are in a position of general control or management and to which you are appointed or nominated by the Council
Name of Organisation
Daventry Community Association
9. Any body exercising functions of a public nature; directed to charitable purposes; or one of whose principal purposes includes the influence of public opinion or policy (including any political party or trade union) of which you are a member or in a position of general control or management
Name of Organisation
Conservative Party Daventry
10. Any gifts or hospitality with an estimated value of at least £10 which you have received by virtue of your office, or a series of gifts or hospitality, from the same source within any 12-month period which together are worth more than the estimated value of £10. Please give details of the gift/hospitality and its source:
Description of gift